Your Windows password is your first line of defense against unauthorized users. So deleting the password is not recommended. But you can do this job if you are in need. The following information tells you how to remove Windows password in Windows 7/Vista.
When you can remember the password
1. Go to Start – Control Panel – Family Safety and User Accounts – User Accounts.
2. On the Make changes to your user account area of the User Accounts window, click the Remove your password link.
3. On the coming Window, enter your current Windows 7/Vista password and click “Remove password” button.
When you forgot the password
If you forgot the password in Windows 7/Vista, Windows Password Breaker will help you to remove the password instantly in an easy and safe manner. This method is usually applied when you are locked out of computer after forgetting its password.
1. Download Windows Password Breaker, install and launch this program.
2. Insert a CD/DVD/USB drive in the computer.
3. Burn a bootable password reset disk with the inserted device.
4. Boot the computer you want to reset password of from the bootable password reset disk.
5. Reset the forgotten password to blank.
6. Log on to the computer without password.
More details please refer to the following video guide.